Facilities Use and Scheduling

School Dude Login Screenshot

If you are a Weld RE4 staff member and would like to request space in your building or another building within the District for District use, please use the link below and choose the option to sign on with your district email address.

Once signed in, you can view calendars by school.  If you’d like to enter a building request, do so by choosing Manage, and then Create an Event.


If you require an A/V technician; you must submit the following Tech form along with your request.

 Link to  Auditorium Tech Form

All others, please see below for a link to the Weld RE-4 Building Reservation Request Form.

Weld RE-4 School District buildings are available for community use according to policies established by the Board of Education and in compliance with state law.  Please review the following Weld RE-4 District policies:

Link to KF: Use of School Buildings and Properties
Link to KF1: Authorized Use of School Facilities
Link to KFA: Public Conduct on District Property

Link to District Facility Rental Rates
Link to Staff Rates and Fees

Community rates are applicable for all Non-Profit Organizations. Commercial rates are applicable to all For-Profit Organizations. Fees for custodial, theater technician, open/close, equipment use, and food service support may apply.  You will be notified if these fees will apply. Please note, fees may be assessed if Renter does not notify of cancellation and expenses are incurred to staff the event.  Invoices will be issued at the end of each month and can be paid by check or cash.

Weld RE-4 requires that the Renter provide a Certificate of Insurance reflecting a minimum of $1 million in general commercial liability coverage and list Weld RE-4 School District as an additional insured.  Requests will not be approved without a current certificate on file.

District facilities are not available for use on days when both students and staff are not in attendance or days designated as paid holidays.  Weekends immediately preceding or following paid holidays are considered “hard to staff” and are subject to the availability of staff to support the event.  In the event of a school closure, all activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.

To submit a building request to reserve a space, please submit a Weld RE-4 Building Reservation Request Form.  Once you have submitted your request, it will be routed for approval. You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been approved.  Once your request is submitted, please allow at least 5 days for your request to be processed.

Link to Weld RE-4 Building Reservation Request Form

If you are requesting to use the Windsor High School or Severance High School Auditorium you must submit the following Tech form along with your request.

Link to Auditorium Tech Form

Please direct any questions to Angie Acton Dickerson via email to [email protected] or by phone at 970-686-8057.